Join the Swix XC Challenge on Strava
Put your XC skills to the test with the Swix Strava Challenge.
Note: The challenge is finished.
Join Swix for their first ever Strava partnered challenge of the 2022 season!
We challenges you to ski a total of 5 hours! You'll have 4 weeks from the 5th of February to the 4th of March to complete this challenge.
Complete this challenge and you'll earn a Swix digital finisher's badge to add to your trophy case and 25% off at Swixsport.com (shopping online is only available in Norway and Sweden).
What is Strava and how can I join?
Strava is a social network for training. Strava lets you can keep track of your workouts. You choose to share them with friends or keep them private! Strava is a great platform for gaining inspiration and motivation for training. Swix wants to contribute to this through our challenges! Click here to visit Swix's Strava Club.
How to sign up for Strava:
- Go to Strava.com
- Install the app if you are on a smartphone
- Create an account.
- Set up your account with name, profile picture, etc.
- Click here to sign up for Swix's challenge.
- Log your sessions with the app or connect your Strava account to a sport watch. You do this under settings -> Applications, Services and Devices.
- Strava now registers your training as an activity. To complete Swix's challenge, you must log five hours of XC skiing on Strava.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up for the challenge, share your progress and get outside!